Work exclusively on your WordPress site while learning
Our private, one-to-one (or one-to-many corporate team) custom educational training sessions are focused on your success. These two terms—education and training—are so closely intertwined that the difference between them has blurred. Nevertheless, the two terms are different in their nature and orientation. Education involves teaching and understanding—building a foundation of knowledge that equips you to face future challenges. Training is aimed at developing specific skills.
Thank you so much for meeting with me. I cannot express how much it helped. I’m very excited to start working on my site now!
Having struggled with the content management aspects of our newly built corporate website for some months, it took Kathy just a few hours to radically improve my understanding of the mechanics of WordPress. By the end of her training session I was able to work on much more complex site maintenance functions and I was also given a number of valuable tips for making our site more effective in attracting our target audience.
Jackson, Emory PreHealth
UNIQUE BENEFITS OF PRIVATE SESSIONS
- Customize the experience to suit your needs
- Individual attention allowing you to learn at your own pace
- Work exclusively on your web site and materials
- Freedom to stop and ask as many questions as necessary
- No external participants mean 100% focus on your requirements
- Flexibility on timing and location—convenient, efficient, valuable
Private consultations equip you with the knowledge and skills to run your own WordPress site.
- Installing and setting up WordPress
- Designing and building professional-looking sites
- Blogging and copywriting techniques
- Attracting new customers by improving your site’s SEO
- Measuring your site’s traffic with Google Analytics
- Adding Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social buttons
- Using Themes to further enhance your site
- Customizing WordPress with plugins for content management, eCommerce & blogging
It has been a delight working with Kathy – she showed great patience creating bespoke training, often second guessed our needs and ensured we have a site that we can maintain effectively ourselves with minimal ongoing input – exactly what we were looking for! Her service was an excellent value for money and as non-techies we now feel confident in WordPress in such a short time.
Ty Sagalow, Innovation Insurance Group
Plus fantastic, exclusive FREE offers for every participant:
- FREE WordPress guide
- FREE 30-day email support
My flexible approach means your private training can be held at the most convenient location for you. I will be happy to come to your office or home or if you want to get away from any distractions, you can come my training facilities in Marietta (East Cobb).
I was really glad to find a WordPress expert when I came to Atlanta since I needed to redesign my website. Kathy not only knows what she is doing but she puts the client up front, giving me the best advice while allowing, even encouraging, me to have the last word. And when I mess things up, she is there, patiently ready to put things right again. She is good, generous and friendly as a teacher.
Donna Davis, videographer