So you’re thinking you might need some help growing (or fixing!) your business?
And maybe you’re a little over your head at the moment?
Don’t worry—no matter where you are or what you’re dealing with, we’ll tackle it together.
We’re your Inner Circle who refuse to let you fail.
Is The Business of Creativity Coaching for you?
- Are you stuck in a rut where change seems impossible?
- Do you need a kick in the pants to move your business forward?
- Are you billing by the hour and losing money?
- Do you know how to market to new and existing clients online?
- Are you plagued by The Imposter Syndrome?
The Business of Creativity Coaching addresses these stumbling blocks, and so much more!
How does it work?
You will enter into 12 weeks of a collaborative coaching process (spread over 6 months) with a small (8-12 people) and supportive group of like-minded peers.
The program isn’t for everyone. You will be challenged like never before.
It may be a fit for you, it may not. Only you know for certain, yet here’s what I know.
You are unique and wondrously made and I believe in you.
You will be asked to:
- Participate in group sessions in a relaxed setting.
- Read assigned materials and do your homework.
- Share your experience, strength, and hope with others.
- Attend a half-hour private coaching session with Kathy.
- Allow the members of the group to challenge your thinking.
Group coaching with Kathy will change your life! I just love this lady.
How much does it cost?
The all-inclusive 12-week coaching program (spread over 6 months) costs $295/month—materials, group and individual coaching, private support community, and yummy stuff to eat and drink.
I’ve been involved in group and one-on-one coaching for most of my professional life. The investment has been returned a hundredfold. My life is enriched with new ideas, increased profits, a drive for learning, and lifelong supportive relationships. I offer the same to you.
How do I get started?
The first step is to schedule a getting-to-know-you session where I can meet you and your business. We’ll get on the phone for half an hour or so, and you can tell me where you’re at and how I might be able to help.
To get started, email my assistant, Sarah Moore, using the form below. We’ll schedule a fun, stress-free chat to talk about your hopes and dreams and see where you’d like to go from there.